Saturday 21 April 2012

Veena Malik willing to bare all for Playboy for $1m


NEWS DESK
Veena-Malik-21
Veena Malik, who made headlines for her controversial FHM India shoot, has revealed that she would pose nude for Playboy for 1 million dollars. The Pakistani actress has confessed that she would bare all for the magazine’s centrefold spread if she was asked. She tells Britain’s Daily Mirror, “I’d think about it. Why would I say no? It’s a great opportunity. I’d definitely go for that. That is my job. I am a model and I would consider every single opportunity that comes my way.” The actress would consider disrobing for the US publication despite the furore surrounding her provocative shoot for FHM. She has taken legal action against bosses of the men’s magazine, alleging the apparently nude photos were tampered with after the shoot. Malik received death threats and widespread criticism from Pakistan after the images were published, with many demanding that Malik be barred from returning to the country. Her family too was critical of the shoot, with her father allegedly severing all ties with her. Despite the furore, Malik now admitted she would have no problem baring all for Hugh Hefner’s iconic publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment